Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Council of Neighborhoods agenda for 6 p.m. Thursday, July 29, 2010
AGENDA FOR A MEETING OF THE
FAYETTEVILLE COUNCIL OF NEIGHBORHOODS
Thursday, July 29, 2010, 6:00 p.m.
Room 326, City Hall
Call to Order
1. Introduction of neighborhood representatives
2. No minutes from May or June meetings to adopt.
3. Make a Difference Day 2010 - Angela Oxford, University of Arkansas
4. Continued discussion of FCON 2010 Goals (listed below) - “Getting to action”
5. Chairman’s report
6. Treasurer’s report
7. Neighborhood Updates & Announcements
8. Agenda ideas August 26, 2010 Meeting
2010 Goals set by the Fayetteville Council of Neighborhoods.
· Launch a campaign to increase NA attendance by 50% through personal contact by participating NA members.
· Host a candidate debate forum for local election (City Council, etc.) - Set for Sep. 2, 2010
· Hold a fundraiser for FCON.
· Increase FCON participation in ordinance development (use FCON as a first stop forum).
· Develop a FCON fact sheet.
· Have a FCON presence at the Farmers’ Market as part of a NA education campaign.
· Have offsite meetings for FCON to increase interesting content.
· Develop a FCON Long Range Plan.
· Continue the Beauty Mark Award but have one awarded to Business and one awarded to a Neighborhood each year.